Please contact the appropriate staff member via email for your query or send us a message using the form below.
- We don’t have a general inquiry direct phone number at The Art School, our staff are in the office for limited hours. Please use this FAQ section as a reference or contact us via the form above.
- Please don’t call the main Glasgow School of Art switchboard they won’t be able to answer any queries related to events taking place on our premises.
Café & Catering enquiries
- The kitchen is open from 11am – 10pm Monday to Friday and 12pm – 10pm on Saturdays. We’re closed on Sundays.
- We don’t take table bookings during term time as the café is too busy to accommodate reserved tables. However, email firstname.lastname@example.org for Easter and Summer table bookings when the café is a little quieter and bookings are possible.
- We run catering for events all over the GSA campus and also have bookable private spaces (including the main hall on the first floor) that can be hired for private events. Contact email@example.com for further information.
- To buy tickets, go to www.theartschool.co.uk/events.
- Some tickets are sold by ticketing platforms like Ticketmaster, Ticketweb, or Ticket Scotland. You should contact them directly if you have any ticketing enquiries about tickets purchased from those vendors.
- If there’s no ticket link on our website, tickets might not be on sale yet or only available on the door.
- Gigs in the main Assembly Hall usually open their doors at 7pm, the main act is usually on stage at 8.30pm, and the curfew is between 10-11pm.
Support bands: Please check information on our website or the promoter’s website.
- The most regular gig promoters hosting events in the venue are: www.pclpresents.com, www.gigsinscotland.com, www.synergyconcerts.com or www.regularmusic.com
- Club nights run 11pm – 3am unless advertised otherwise.
- If a show isn’t listed, but you’ve heard the show is happening at the venue, it’s likely that the show hasn’t been announced or confirmed yet.
- If you are interested in booking or hiring our spaces please email Joel@theartschool.co.uk (Clubs & Gigs), or Rebecca@theartschool.co.uk (Project Spaces).
- There’s a lift to every floor and WC facilities for wheelchairs users. The 500 capacity Assembly Hall on the first floor where gigs take place is standing (unless advertised otherwise) but there are benches on the side of the Hall where people can sit if they have difficulties standing. We advise you to come early (when doors open) so that our staff can assist you finding the best spot. If you have any requirements or queries, don’t hesitate to contact us in advance of visiting the venue.
- All shows are strictly over 18s unless advertised.
- Due to the high volume of lost property enquiries, we request that all missing items enquiries are done in person at the Vic Cafe Bar. A member of staff will take you details and consult the Lost & Found Log Book. During busy periods, you may be asked to come back later.
- All lost or unclaimed property will be kept for a period of 2 weeks. After this period any unclaimed items will be donated to charity.
- Non-resident parking on Garnethill is difficult. We suggest you use public transport, or the NCPP multi storey car park situated on Cambridge Street.
- Our closest Subway Station is Cowcaddens, the station is 5 minutes away. Queen Street and Central Station are only a 10 – 15 minute walk away from the venue.